End of Lease Cleaning in Melbourne
- Your deposit is guaranteed to be returned
- Free Re-clean within the next 72 hours, if necessary
- You can be flexible enough to fit your schedule!
- Cleaning equipment and cleaning supplies for professionals
- Support and monitoring available at all times
- Consistence with REA cleaning lists
- Large range of suburbs included
Enjoy a hassle-free moving out process with fantastic cleaners
When a tenancy ends, most people worry about the security deposit. Tenant is responsible for maintaining the property’s cleanliness.
Together with your landlord, you will conduct a final inspection at the end of your lease. During this inspection, your landlord will complete the official condition report. If the property doesn’t meet expectations, you won’t be eligible to receive your security deposits back.
We are the EOL Cleaners Melbourne that will make sure this doesn’t happen.
End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne Prices
End of lease cleaning
Please, have in mind that all prices are starting from:
|2 Bedrooms||Check prices and availability|
What does your Move Out Cleaning service cover?
This cleaning is more thorough than a regular clean. We often need to clean fixtures and appliances that have not been cleaned before during a bond cleaning. To ensure the best possible cleaning, hire a reputable company that has experience in end-of-lease cleaning.
All tasks are performed in compliance with approved sanitation checklists. The end-of-lease cleaning package does not have a time limit. This means that the cleaners will remain on the premises until the job is completed to the highest standard.
This is how our bond cleaning process works step by step:
- The team will arrive on time at your property. If there are unexpected delays,You will be notified via text message.
- Technicians will Unload the cleaning equipment They’ll also use detergents for their job.
- They will Protective overshoes Before you enter the property, make sure there is no dirt or other debris.
- They will inspect the property Click here to confirm All areas that require cleaning have been noted in the initial report. The client will discuss any additional tasks.
- These areas will be identified.
- The bond back cleaning process isStart in the kitchenAll surfaces and cupboards will be cleaned inside and out.
- The cleaners will then take care of it.Move to the bathroom Everything will be cleaned and de-scaled. All fixtures and fittings in the room are cleaned thoroughly.
- All The bedrooms will be cleaned All surfaces, even those in tight spaces, will be cleaned, as well as closets and wardrobes.
- Then,The common areas will be cleaned by cleaners. All types of fixtures and decorations will also be cleaned, including floors and furniture.
- All windowsAll property in the property will have their frames and tracks cleaned.
- Professionals will also be attentive to details that people forget to clean.Doorknobs, electric outlets, etc.
- Last but not least, technicians will perform The additional tasks are listed below These include blinds wiping, wall spot cleaning, and outside window cleaning.Oven cleaning Gutter cleaning Upholstery cleaning Cleaning of your garage, balcony, and mattress.