Regular Cleaning in Melbourne
- House cleaning service customized
- There are no ties to long-term contracts
- Support & supervision of high quality
- Every time, the same cleaner
- Supportive customer service
- Hourly rates competitive
- Safe and eco-friendly detergents
Prices starting at $35/H
Our Melbourne House Cleaning Service Means Less Chores
Book your Regular cleaning appointments With Hpcs Cleaners Melbourne You can forget about the tedious chore of mopping and dusting every Sunday. Our house cleaning services will allow you to spend more time with your loved ones and friends.
You can personalize the service and it isn’t bound by any contracts. It’s hourly-based so you can decide which cleaning chores to add depending on your household needs.
The Regular cleaning service You can schedule your cleaner on a daily basis, weekly or monthly basis. This allows you to have the same cleaner assist with all your cleaning needs.
You can terminate your regular appointments with us at any time by giving 7 days notice (minimum 2 sessions).
Did you know?
A 2012 study found that the average Australian spends approximately 2 hours per day on housework, including food preparation, clean-up, and laundry care. Other domestic work includes general house cleaning. This is roughly 1 month of cleaning, which is quite a lot.
What is the cost of regular cleaning in Melbourne?
Hourly rate Price per unit$38
You can trust your personal house cleaning assistant
The House cleaners based in Melbourne They are trained in modern housekeeping techniques and receive advanced coaching on building a trusting working relationship with customers. They are friendly and professional, which is the basis for smooth delivery.Routine domestic cleaning service Many families live in Melbourne.
Housekeepers and housemaids are:
- Interview in person before you apply for employment
- Comprehensively covered against all damages
- Punctual, diligent and experienced
- Fully qualified to operate equipment powered by the industry
- Advancement Safe cleaning methods
How to Clean Your Home and What to Expect
You will return home to an organized and clean home after a long day at work, school, or running errands.Regular cleaning sessions Because:
- All surfaces will be polished and dusted: mirrors, furniture, windowsills, banisters, and window sills.
- The floors will then be mopped and vacuumed.
- All carpets and rugs are thoroughly vacuumed.
- New bin bags are available.
- The kitchen will be clean and presentable. All appliances, including the sink, are cleaned and disinfected.
- The bathroom/wet area will be clean and fresh: the toilet, sink, and bathtub, along with all fixtures, will be polished.
On request, you can have these tasks added to your account Regular cleaning:
- Ironing is possible for the laundry.
- Change the bedding
- You can water the plants.
- If you have pets, they could be fed.
- The dishes were washed.
You can also add one-time cleaning tasks onto your priority list. (Additional charges may apply.
You may also be able to get deep cleaning solutions from our extensive range of services at a discounted rate if you combine them with your other services Regular cleaning booked.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I change my weekly appointment day?
A: Yes. We ask that you inform us 48 hours in advance of any changes to your routine session. If they are unable to reorganise their work schedule, we might not be able provide you with the same cleaner.
Q: My dog is small. This is a problem.
A: We offer pet-friendly services. As long as your pet is comfortable with us, and that your housekeeper is aware of the presence of cats or dogs on the property, we will gladly provide our services. The housekeeper will be happy to feed your pet if you request.
Q: I’m moving to a new city very soon. If I don’t require your services anymore, are there any fees?
A: This is a non-contract-based service. We only need a seven-day notice to cancel routine domestic appointments. If you move to Sydney, Brisbane, or Perth, you can still enjoy a clean home. You can have a house cleaner assigned to you in any one of these cities.
Q: It is preferable that the housemaid use my cleaning detergents. A powerful vacuum cleaner is also available that I find very efficient. Is this OK?
A: Yes. A: Yes. The cleaners come with everything you need to do the job. It’s okay to bring your own tools. Be sure to have enough detergent to do the job.